Some say that February is the hardest teaching month of the year. As a homeschooling mom, I tend to agree. All the built-in breaks of the holidays are over, with no end in sight. As a homeschooling mom, we hope to recoop lost time from the holidays and this battles with the kids being overwhelmed with the interminable task of school. All together, this should sum up my thoughts for this month:
- double digit multiplication
- geography of the Middle East & Central Europe
- diagramming Object Complement Nouns and Adjectives
- Creative Writing
- WWII leaders
- Newton’s Law
- Latin & Spanish Memory Work
- Read, Spelling, practice guitar, Cub Scout knots and typing
- What do you mean help? It’s addition!
- What country do we live in?
- Seriously, please for the love of baby Jesus, tell me that you know what a noun is!
- Stop asking me so many questions. Its just writing. Aim for subject-verb agreement!
- Just remember Hitler.
- What don’t you understand?? Your little brother goes until I stop him!!
- Our language is English.
- No, I don’t care if you read an Xbox magazine. Guitar is not necessary right now. How should I know how to tie those knots? I will just type it for you.
There is always next month…………………