My thoughts for the Christmas season:
- To celebrate my hubby’s payday, we bought the good trash bags and a box of wine. I wish I had the money to buy wrapping paper to wrap them.
- Good gingerbread houses are one of the things required by Facebook to remain in the good parenting network.
- Good gingerbread houses with two boys are a myth.
- Why do my boys think they know how to hang Christmas ornaments?
- Is it appropriate to ask for Christmas money to pay for wine and cigarettes?
- Why is good wine so expensive?
- Why is my 8 year old fascinated with cardboard boxes and duct tape?
- I’m totally wrapping these vitamins for Christmas presents!
- Why am I wrapping presents, when they will just tear them a part?
- Why did I even buy this?
- Should I re-wrap this gift with the appropriate size of wrapping paper? Or just slap a bow there?
- Should I have bought the batteries to this?
- Why didn’t I ever realize the amount of energy that went into making Christmas memories?
- I really should have bought more wine.