First of all, sorry about the misfire post last week. My computer often does things without asking me first.
So, I got nominated for an award from the blogging community. I totally thought it was a hoax, until I researched it! Turns out that it is real and that people-that-are-not-bound-by-law to me actually read my blog. Even though, I have taken slackness to a whole new level these past few months. So, sending cloud kudos to New Heart New Beginnings for thinking I was worth the nomination. Check out her blog at:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to connect with each other.
The RULES of accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows:
Acknowledge and thank the nominating blogger with a link to their website.
Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
So here are the questions supplied for me:
- Describe yourself in 4 words?
Organized, loyal, determined, fun
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
The Great Pyramids
3. Are you a registered organ donor?
Yes, of course. As was my father – who donated his eyes!
4. What do you call your happy place?
Either a bookstore with a designer coffee and a coffee chair, or poolside with my favorite drink
5. What is your number 1 priority in your life today?
6. Are you a political person?
Yes, Republican…drowning in a sea of Democrats.
7. Dog or cat?
8. Favorite color?
Red (Cardinal for you Chi Os out there!
9. Are you more comfortable dressing up or wearing comfy cloths?
Comfy ‘soft’ pants!
10. Would you be able to be a public speaker?
11. Last one, give a quick description of yourself?
I’m a contradiction.
I nominate the following blogs in no particular order: (I just grabbed 5 blogs, instead of 11….because I’m a slacker!)
- Dirty Rotten Parenting
- Abby Has Issues
- Scary Mommy
- Melissa Fietsam
- Listful Thinking
Below are the questions that I have provided for my nominees:
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- What is your greatest strength or weakness?
- Would you rather be ugly and live forever or beautiful and die in a year?
- Would you be willing to lie to police or the court for a friend?
- Diamonds or Pearls?
- Mountains or Beaches?
- If given the chance, which person from history would you like to meet?
- Last book you read?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is something that few people know about you?